FOR APPLYING FOR EMPLOYEE
1. Contact the Office
of Admissions to determine necessary steps for admission to the University.
2. Verify with the Business Office that no outstanding balance is
3. Complete the appropriate application form (Employee or Dependent).
4. Download a copy of the Employee Scholarship Program and Application
5. Complete the application.
6. Hand-deliver it to Human Resources, Austin Building, Room 201.
7. After verification by Human Resources, hand-deliver the application
to Beckie Shepherd in Financial Aid, Austin Building, Room 104.
8. Keep a copy for your records.
9 . Register for classes.
Scholarship amounts will be determined as of the 12th class day for
fall and spring semesters, and as of the 4th class day for summer
You may register for classes prior to completing Step 3. However,
to verify eligibility, it is recommended that you complete Step 3
first. Otherwise, you may be liable for account charges.
All employees will be subject to the same refund schedule as other
students. The refund schedule can be found in the General
and Graduate Bulletins. Students withdrawing from all classes
prior to the end of the semester will not be eligible for program
Dependent Child Certification Form