Welcome to ORSP
ORSP provides pre-award and limited, non-financial post-award services related to externally funded grants and contracts, and manages internal research funding programs in support of the SFA mission statement.
Pivot Search Tool Learn how Pivot can help you find funding and collaborators for your research and sponsored projects.
CITI Training Research ethics training for SFA faculty, staff and students.
ScholarWorks A Library repository for research and scholarly output.
ORSP Blog for upcoming grant proposals, internal funding opportunities and more!
Deadlines for Internal Grants
- Faculty Research and Creative Activity Grant Winners for FY17
- Dr. Matthew Beauregard, Mathematics & Statistics
- Mr. Neal Cox, School of Art
- Dr. Dustin Joubert, Kinesiology & Health Science
- Dr. Vjetha Koppa, Economics & Finance
- Dr. Odutayo Odunuga, Chemistry
- Dr. Yuhui Weng, Forestry
- Dr. Matibur Zamadar, Chemistry
All fall competitions are now closed. Spring deadlines for RGD and RPS are 5 p.m. on April 14, 2017.
Spring 2017 Workshop Schedule
See the Workshop tab for further details
- Grant Process Overview: 2/21 10 am and 2/22 at 2 pm
- Writing a Grant: 3/21 at 10 am and 3/22 at 2 pm
- Budget Development: 3/28 at 10 am and 4/4 at 2 pm
- PIVOT Funding Database Training: 3/29 at 10 am, 4/4 at 10 am and 4/5 at 2 pm
Prevent grant fraud, waste, and abuse