Advising and Course Schedules
Our department has created several documents to assist students and advisors plot their course through the mathematics degree, and to provide information for others interested in our program. All these documents are tentative, and the General Bulletin and a student's degree plan always takes precedence.
- Students that are TSI Complete or Exexmpt may register for any entry-level mathematics course (MTH 110, 127, 133, 138, 143, and 220). Courses
- Tentative schedule: 2012-2016: This is list of when courses from Calculus I up will be offered. This implements a change from previous years to go along with changes in the major. All course offerings are subject to sufficient enrollment.
- For students admitted for Fall 2011 (class of 2015) or afterward:
- Degree check-off sheet: This is a check-off sheet where you can track your progress through the mathematics major. This sheet includes the Secondary Mathematics Teaching minor and Applied Statistics minor as well if those are in your plans. This is superseded by your degree plan.
- Course prerequisite flowchart: This is a diagram that shows what prerequisites are needed for upper-level courses.
- For students admitted before Fall 2011:
- Mathematics Major
- Degree check-off sheet: This is a check-off sheet where you can track your progress through the mathematics major.
- Course prerequisite flow-chart: This is a diagram that shows what prerequsites are needed for upper-level courses.
- Secondary Mathematics Teaching Majors