We are very grateful of the support and generosity of our alumni and friends who have contributed to the biology program. Gifts to department play a vital role in our ability fulfill our mission of providing students with the skills and knowledge that will prepare them for success in the field of biology. Your gracious donations allow us to direct funds to where the need is greatest:
• Biology Scholar Program, which provides undergraduate students with direct hands-on experience in the research laboratories of our faculty.
• Biology Excellence Program, which recognizes students that have completed at least 18 hours of biology course work with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
• Support for undergraduate and graduate research including assistance with expenses for student travel to biological conferences which enhance student professional development.
• Allow the department to host seminars, speakers and receptions which enrich the intellectual experience of faculty and student education.
• Improve and maintain facilities and equipment which allow us to uphold our educational goals and curriculum at the highest level.
If you have questions about giving, please contact the Department of Biology by phone at 936-468-3601 or email
email@example.com. For more information about giving to SFA please visit the
SFASU Office of Development or call 1-800-319-9517 or 936-468-5406.
All gifts are tax deductible.
If you prefer to submit a donation online please visit
SFA Ustores and select “All other gift designations”. After submitting your gift amount please type in ‘Dept. of Biology’ as the name of the program you wish to support.
Double the Impact of Your Gift:
With matching gifts you can sometimes double or even triple your gift! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please click